Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Detig Debut 2

If you click on the pics you can zoom in on them. Grandma's have fun!
Top: He has an extended leg off to the left side

Middle: On this one look for the dog face and you will see it. His eyes and mouth are the holes with his rib cage below. They said it was rare to be staring down at the baby's face. He was moving for us.

Bottom: This one is my favorite because the dot above the belly is his fist. Its like he is giving us knuckles. HA!


WE DO NOT KNOW THE SEX OF THE BABY BUT I SAY HE BECAUSE IT COMES OUT. IN 2 MONTHS WE WILL KNOW THE SEX. ENJOY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how out of the loop I am! I have seen your blog on the side of Cari's for quite a while now but have never bothered to click over and see whose it was. DUH.

    Congratulations!!!!! I so did not know you were pregnant!! Now please excuse me while I go hound Cari for not telling me you were expecting.....

    ReplyDelete