Thursday, May 20, 2010

Almost There

It has been a while since I have posted something. It is mostly because I am sooooo busy right now. But it's almost over and I am almost there. In TWO days I get to see my husband for the first time since LAST WED!!!!!! This is the longest we have been apart and wow was it hard. I am sooooo ready to see him. I fly out of Hancock very early but to me the earlier the flight the earlier I get there. I arrive at our new home for three months at noon on Saturday. I have loved my job but am ready for it to be over. Is anyone familiar with the word burnout? I am. For those that want to know Ryan's first week is going well. He said it is so much information he can't retain most of it but I think the class setting will be over this week. He has learned a lot about expectations, safety and the company in general. His only complaint is he is bored and misses me. SO in response to that I will be coming soon. I am ready for a change of pace but it will be hard to leave behind the friends we have made. But I better get used to it. It has and continues to be my life.
Suzanne's wedding went off without a hitch. She is now Mrs. Varghese and very happy about it. This must have been the godliest young couple I have ever seen get married and I was humbled by that. I know God will richly bless them for their faithfulness to Him.
Dress shopping for her wedding was a little traumatizing. There were no dresses and I had to result to buying ...dun, dun duh a maternity dress. I wasn't quite ready to accept that my body was rapidly changing and I couldn't do anything about it. To make matters worse Ryan made me try on the baby bump that made me look 7 months pregnant. It was not a pretty site. Then as I came out he took a picture. He asked, "facebook?" An emphatic NO was the answer however it would be amusing and confuse people of our due date but then I was brought rapidly back to reality by the mirror standing in front of me and concluded on a NO.
So today and tomorrow are the final goodbyes and then I'm off. See you in Baltimore!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment