Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Scarecrows

So in lieu of my blog yesterday one of my dearest UP friends brought me dinner this morning. She said I can bake and freeze it so when I am on my own I won't have to do so much. I have three scarecrows here. For my non-movie watchers, Dorothy's friend she will miss most off all when she leaves Oz. One is the lady who made me dinner, the other two are attending my baby shower put together by a few of my fifth grade girls this weekend. Anyone who will do that must be friends.

Upcoming Detig Events
Ultrasound- Thurs 29th
Ryan's graduation- Sat may 1st (pomp and circumstance in the background)
5th Grade baby shower- Sun May 2nd
nebulous but soon future- info on where we are going

WHEW! I NEED A NAP JUST THINKING ABOUT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment