Monday, April 12, 2010

Morning Sickness

So many people have been asking how I have been feeling. I am a woman growing a baby out of substantially nothing. Needless to say, I am very tired and now very sick. This last week has NOT been a picnic. Going to work is so not fun when you feel like "urping all the time" quote a la my Nana. I am now experiencing the not so fun first trimester. People tell me it will get better. In the mean time I am constantly shoving peppermints in my mouth, any cracker I can get a hold of and drinking ginger tea. 6-7 more weeks, we can do it. Please pray for me as I am working and is hard to want to go to work when you feel yucky. Ultrasound coming on April 29th.

2 comments:

  1. Praying praying praying! Love you! Hope to talk to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to see pics of baby D... after the ultrasound of course...

    ReplyDelete