Wednesday, October 6, 2010

missing everyone

So yesterday we went to the hospital because we hadn't felt the baby move in about 3 or 4 days. We tried caffine, sugar, exercise and more but not a budge. So I called the doc and since it was already 4 we went to the hospital. We were on a baby monitor for about two hours. At first she was still but eventually they saw movement and told me she was beautiful according to her stats. The doctor was very nice and said that she would rather us come in for 10 false alarms than have us sit at home and worry. On the upside we saw where we will deliver and met some of the nursing staff. They were very funny and nice and we look forward to delivering there in a short time. My orders are to lie down and make sure I feel the baby move 4 times/hour. If she doesn't I do it again. If we fail that I call the doc. She has been active since we got home so that is good. I guess I am breeding a lazy girl. She doesn't want to move or breath at times (don't worry its optional for them at this point). We are thrilled with our doctors in the practice. We go for our sizing ultrasound on the 14th and hopefully will have new pics to post.
On a very different note, today is my dad's 60th birthday. All of our friends and family went for dinner to celebrate. I was feeling homesick today but tonight at about 7ish I couldn't hold in my sadness or stress from the day before and I fell apart. I wanted so badly to be there with the people I want to see most right now, minus a few key people. It is hard to be out here. Both my sister and I are daddy's girls. It's who we are. But I didn't get to be one today. I called but its not the same. I am sorry I missed it and love you very much, dad. Thanksgiving can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment