Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Picture Page picture page, everyone loves a picture page!

This is us at a fair. We are in the ferris wheel, the only ride for pregnant women.

This was Ryan's dinner. As you can see its quite a corn dog. I really didn't want to take this pic next to the scary clown trash can but we did. It made me nervous.

The beginning of a bed

actually working

I really did help for a moment, then went back to taking pictures

Almost done

ta da!!!!!! This is all you get to see for now. I am turning our nursery from drab to fab with my crafty projects. I know I am not my sister but it will be fabulous anyway. More pics as I go.
Bedding Product is Cotton Tale, Lizzie is the set name.


3 comments:

  1. How fun Sara! The bedding is so cute! :) Can't wait to see more pictures of what you guys are up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun,fun,fun!! Keep the pictures coming!! Gma b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah for pictures! Love the bedding, so cute.

    ReplyDelete