Tuesday, February 1, 2011

cold in California

So as all of you are in the midst of a great storm I thought I would share our California weather with you. On Sunday it rained for the first time since I have been here (two weeks+). It was chilly on Sunday morning as we went to church. It was in the low 50s but I am not complaining. It did get sunny in the afternoon but was very chilly at night. Our heater is usually on bake mode, however the one night we really needed it, the pilot light kept going out so it was cold in the house. Charlie's hands were like ice because her sleep sack was in the wash and she has to have her hands out when she can. So we improvised at 3 in the morning. I must say it worked really well. What do you think?

All I could think of with this was the Emperor's New Groove in this picture

And here are a few more just because she is so cute

She is waving hi

what a cute grin

this is her thinking, "I am done mom"


practicing head control, what a big girl!

NOTE: We go to the doctor tomorrow for our 8 week appointment. We are just a week and a half late. Nothing wrong with that. More from the Dr tomorrow. Can't wait to see how much she has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment