Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our Growing family


Hello all, It has been forever. There are a number of excuses reasons why I haven't updated but there are more important things to get to. We are a 13 days or less away from the arrival of Sam, our newest addition to the family. Many (Mom and Cari) have requested pictures of my budding belly. When they last saw me in January I was still quite small. Not to toot my own horn but I have had many people say that I don't look big toot toot. I will say that these pictures will completely counter this statement but you will just have to trust me that in person, I am not huge. There is much to say and share over the next couple of days but for today I will just leave pictures. These were taken TODAY, THE SAME DAY I AM POSTING (you should be impressed with my promptness for once). My husband took the day off, let me sleep in and catch up from the sleepless nights of late. Then he surprised me and took his girls on a picnic (with packed lunch in tow) and we had some pictures taken while we enjoyed the sunshine and ocean and food. It was great to get out as a family. These moments are fleeting till life calms down after Sam.
And then there were almost four



we can't always be happy about being dethroned

My attempt at a kiss


Dancing with daddy


she loves these rats puppies     

Don't be deceived folks, we don't have a walker yet. This photo took a lot of strategery to make it happen.
Our view from the picnic table  

This is a horrible picture of me but a good one of her. The sacrifices mommies make.



So here is me in my pregnancy glory
Tomorrow's post: Showers of blessings

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you had a blog?!?!? I love reading blogs and getting to know people better through them. I'm going to have to add you to my blog list :)
    Keep watching for you at work. The last couple of days have been crazy busy so be glad you haven't been there!
    See you soon and I wil check back here for more photos and pictures of one of my favorite little girls~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete