Friday, March 11, 2011

It's a Sunshine Day

I know I didn't deliver on the beach photos but now I am. These were taken on Feb 21st at Dana Point. You will get an eye full of us. It is so hard to pick which ones to put up. But the bad ones of muwah were quite easy to delete. Please choose your favorite and let me know. Hope you enjoy the photos as much as we enjoy the weather here.

You can't be perfect all the time
A necessary feeding creates one of my favorite photos
her strawberry hat makes her look like a Cabbage Patch Doll
she always has a smile
she loves her daddy
she didn't get these eyes from me, they are so blue
such a sweet grin
getting sick of us yet?

just a few more and you're to the end
still in love
mama loves her kisses
our very real and beautiful backdrop
the picture doesn't do it justice
THE END!!!!!
You made it through ALL the pictures. More than you ever wanted to see of us. More later to come. We do miss everyone. Be blessed and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment